To receive the starter’s package
The starter’s packages will be distributed at SportExpoUA 2018.
Hours of SportExpoUA spring 2018:
April 20 (Friday) 2018: 12:00 – 20:00
April 21 (Saturday) 2018: 10:00 – 20:00
To receive your starter’s package, you must present the following documents:
- Starter’s letter printed out and signed by you (available in your personal profile or email box after successful payment);
- Identification document confirming participant’s age (required for all participants);
- Document entitling to free participation or a discounted entry fee rates.
For citizens of Ukraine:
According to Regulations of Nova Poshta Half Marathon 2018, each participant is required to have a certificate of health valid at the time of the race or accident insurance which MUST cover participation in sports competitors and has athletics specified as the type of sport. Required for the courses:
- Half Marathon 21.0975 km.
The certificate of health may be obtained from any clinics, hospital or health center.
Insurance policy may be obtained from any insurance agency.
The certificate of health must state that the participant may be admitted to the course of his/her choice. The certificate of health must have the signature and seal of the doctor and the seal of the medical institution issuing the certificate.
Important! The copy of the certificate of health may be submitted only upon presentation of the original. Certificate of health is not returned.
Download the template for the certificate of health here.
Citizens of foreign countries must provide accident insurance (REQUIRED) which covers participation in sports competitions and has athletics specified as the type of sport. Certificate of health is not required.
All registered participants bear sole responsibility for their lives and health regarding the race and sign a statement about it.
- You will not receive your race number and starter’s package if you fail to present a valid ID;
- Medical documents submitted to the Mandate Committee will not be returned;
- The copy of the certificate of health or insurance may be submitted only upon presentation of the original;
- Medical documents should be dated not more than 6 months prior to the Race;
Participants ages 18 and older may be submitted to the course of 21.0975 km. The age of a participant is determined as of the date of the event based on the provided documents.
- Official event merchandise can be received at SportExpoUA upon presentation of documents certifying your identity.
- Certificates: Pasta-Party, medal engraving, insurance will be included in the starter’s envelope.
- Starter’s package will not be given to third parties;
- You may NOT use your own ChampionChip;
- The time capturing chip is two strips on the back side of the race bib number;
- The chip may NOT be torn, punctured, bent;
- The race bib number should be attached on the front with four pins (the race bib number may not be attached to your back!);
- Small luggage number is to be attached to your luggage (you do not need to put your luggage number onto your uniform!).
The team of RUN UKRAINE wishes you light feet and a successful race!